Dog Food Secrets Review
Dog Food Secrets Review
Recently I was scouring the Net, looking for some information on the healthiest types of food I could feed my dog, when I came across Dog Food Secrets, a report and instructional manual.
It turns out that the manufactured and processed pet food that everyone is feeding their dog may actually be causing them harm, and if we continued using these commercial brands our dog’s chances of living a long and healthyKeeping Happy, Healthy, Egg Laying Chickens In Your Own Backyard REVIEW - Guide to raising chickens. Read more ... » life would be severely compromised. Before moving on I recommend watching the video above to give you an overall idea of dog food secrets.
If you’re a loving dog owner you may not want to hear what is inside Andrew Lewis’ Dog Food Secrets, an informational and instructional report on what to feed and what not to feed your dog. According to his research, which is detailed beautifully in this report, the chemicals and additives used by large dog food manufacturers to preserve their product may cause any number of health problems in dogs, which may in turn lead to an early and painful death. Among these conditions are:
- Cancer of the kidneys, bladder, skin, stomach and spleen
- Liver dysfunction
- Major organ failure, including liver and kidneys
- Weakened or collapsed immune system
- Severe allergic reactions
- Birth Defects
- Premature blindness
- Chronic diarrhea
- Hair lossColon Cleanse Your Way To Better health FREE DOWNLOAD - Top colon cleanse and detox solution . Read more ... »
- Behavior problems such as over aggressiveness.
Dog Food Secrets explains the ugly truth about the so-called healthy commercial pet foods—information that will make a lot of people ill from reading it. Perhaps the most shocking information contained in this report had to do with what actually went into many of these foods. According to Lewis, in addition to harmful preservatives, the pet food you’re using may contain all of the following:
- Processed feces of other dead animals
- Road kill animals
- Decaying carcasses of dead dogs, cats and zoo animals that were euthanized.
- Sodium Pentobarbital, the chemical used to euthanize animals
- Pet collars and ID tags of euthanized animals
Shocking isn’t it?
Fortunately, you have an alternative and that’s where Dog Food Secrets comes in. The first lesson taught in this program is to STOP using commercial dog food if you can, and secondly, if it’s not economically feasible to give up these foods entirely, Lewis will teach you the secrets you need to know to decipher dog food labels and identify harmful additives and substances. The best part of Dog Food Secrets, however, is the third component, in which Lewis provides healthy, affordable, home-made recipes which can ensure the health and longevity of your dog.
Here you’ll discover:
- 6 major food components essential for your dog’s health
- How many calories your dog should be eating each day and how to perform calorie calculations
- The 6 best grains to feed your dog
- 8 tasty fruit snacks which are also healthy for your dog
- The 6 lean proteins every dog should be eating
- And more…
What’s in the package?
Dog Food Secrets offers a money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied, but with hundreds of testimonials to the program’s effectiveness it’s unlikely you’ll be anything but pleased. Also, as a bonus for purchasing Dog Food Secrets, Lewis will throw in two popular and informative guides: the Canine Diet Changeover Guide, and 23 Healthy & Delicious Doggy Treat Recipes.
If you love your dog as much as I do, I recommend you don’t put them at risk for even one more day. Dog Food Secrets is a must-read for pet lovers everywhere.
Filed under: Christmas
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!